Image Office Cleaning
& the environment
We are committed to providing clean and healthy environments for our clients and this extends to the ongoing improvement of our environmental performance as a company. Considering the environment is at the heart of our business decisions. Our ISO 14001 accreditation helps to ensure that all our working practices comply with recognised Environment Management Systems standards and we are continually looking at new and innovative ways to reduce our impact on the environment.
Some of our initiatives include:
- Adopting hybrid cars as part of our fleet
- Training personnel to BICSc standards for efficient use of solutions
- Training all our staff in environmental awareness
- Recycling all cardboard, paper and cleaning machinery batteries
- Using hand trigger sprays rather than aerosols
- Using pH neutral products
- Using biodegradable vacuum bags and viscose cloths that degrade more readily than cotton
- Recycling the containers and packaging of cleaning materials
- Purchasing cleaning products in 'ready to mix' form to reduce the size and amount of packaging needed
- Monitoring energy and water consumption in all the equipment we buy
IOC Ltd recognises that it’s day to day operations impact on the environment in a number of ways and is committed in line with other leading organisations to only provide products that help protect the environment and reduce pollution. We do not purchase any propellant products containing CFCs or any asbestos based products.
In summary, it is our policy to:
- Provide a safe working environment for all of our employees and others affected by our works
- Ensure environmental implications are considered when assessing client’s requirements. Use Eco-friendly cleaning products and offer Eco-friendly consumable products
- We are committed to complying with all relevant environmental legislation, regulations and other environmental requirements, ensuring any updates are met continuously
- Conserve the use of energy and raw materials, through delivery planning and daily task scheduling
- Dilute chemicals to the correct specification through training
- Ensure very little, but if possible no waste goes to landfill. All waste to be disposed of safely and legally. Minimise waste through prevention, re-use and recycling where we can
- Use, as far as is practical, environmentally beneficial products with the least environmental impact
- Prevent environmental damage by avoiding pollution of air, land and water, and encourage the use of public transport/car-share and walking. Minimise nuisance factors such as noise
- Regularly evaluate the environmental impact of our daily tasks, products and services. We will take action to continually improve our environmental performance
- Train employees in good environmental practices, such as spill control and waste segregation
- Seek to integrate environmental consideration into all future business decisions. Including the Sourcing of environmentally responsible suppliers, new offices and vehicles
- Define environmental objectives, targets and improvement actions and evaluate our progress
- Meet and exceed the requirements of ISO 14001 and work to continually improve our environmental management system
Image Office Cleaning aims to provide defect free goods and services to its customers on time and within budget.
The organisation operates a Quality Management System that has gained BS EN ISO 9001:2008 certification, including aspects specific to the provision of daily office cleaning, window cleaning maintenance and associated services.
The management is committed to;
- Developing and improving the Quality Management System
- Continually improving the effectiveness of the Quality Management System
- The enhancement of customer satisfaction
- Satisfying the applicable requirements of ISO9001:2015
The management has a continuing commitment to;
- Ensure that customer needs and expectations are determined and fulfilled with the aim of achieving customer satisfaction
- Communicate throughout that organisation the importance of meeting customer needs and legal requirements
- Establish the Quality Policy and its objectives
- Ensure that the management review meeting sets and reviews the quality objectives and reports on the internal audit results as a means of monitoring and measuring the processes and the effectiveness of the Quality Management System
- Ensure the availability of resources
The structure of the Quality Management System is defined in the Integrated Management System Manual.
All personnel understand the requirements of this Quality Policy and abide with the contents of the Quality Manual.
The organisation complies with all English and EU legislation and regulations specifically related to its business activities.
The organisation constantly monitors its quality performance and implements improvements when appropriate.
The Quality Policy is regularly reviewed in order to ensure its continuing suitability.
Copies of the Quality policy and the Management Review minutes are given to all members of staff as a means of communicating the effectiveness of the Quality Management System.
For more information call Image Office Cleaning on 020 7790 7400